Your Money Line seeks an enthusiastic and professional individual to join our team in the Financial Guide (FG) role. The FG team is crucial in providing participants with clear and succinct financial guidance, catering to diverse backgrounds, and addressing various financial challenges and issues with empathy. The FG will be a participant’s first line of contact and will be tasked with delivering and maintaining a high level of participant satisfaction. FGs are also responsible for helping to create financial education content to help participants self-serve on their personal finance journey.
- Listen to and discern participant needs, identify viable solutions, and adeptly communicate possible courses of action
- Provide participants with support by:
- Answering questions via phone, Zoom, email, and chat
- Sending necessary follow-up information outlining summaries and next steps
- Managing recurring counseling appointments as necessary
- Create and deliver educational support via webinars, short-form videos, articles, and other content
- Escalate questions as necessary to senior members of the financial guide team
- Attend training and coaching sessions as necessary to expand knowledge of services provided and stay current with industry updates such as policy changes and regulatory adjustments
- At least two (2) years of financial industry/coaching experience
- AFC®, CFP®, or other professional designation
- Excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Adept at learning new technology (e.g. Salesforce)
- Excellent customer service skills
- This position is fully remote.
- This is a part-time position with hours between 5-9 ET, Monday through Friday.
- Base hourly rate $28/hour.
- Must have bilingual or full professional proficiency in Spanish
- 401k with a 4% company match
- Monthly technology stipend
- Reimbursement for license renewal fees
About Your Money Line:
Your Money Line provides financial wellness through financial coaching and world-class software. Our mission is to provide financial stability and confidence for all. Our empathetic and skilled team of financial guides answer participants’ (non-securities) financial questions. Participants come to us through their employers, our clients.
Your Money Line is an industry leader in financial behavior management. We serve millions of consumers annually with practical and actionable personal finance solutions. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.