Our growing company is searching for an outgoing, motivated, and spirited Account Executive to join our direct sales team. The Account Executive will be directly responsible for bringing on new customers in the K-12 space, running discovery and demo calls, and leading prospective customers through the entire sales process from lead to close.
*This position is listed as a hybrid, but remote work is possible.
About Your Money Line
Your Money Line is the premier financial wellness benefit for employees. We are on a mission to help millions of individuals gain control of their personal financial lives by working with employers that offer our financial wellness solutions to their employees as an employee benefit. Employees (people, like you and me!) gain access to our uncomplicated financial guidance tools – such as our financial coaching, online software, and educational tools– that help people with everyday money challenges and give them a plan to reach their goals.
Here’s what we’re looking for in an ideal teammate:
- Has a growth mindset
- Has an innate desire to help others
- Wants to be a part of growing something special
- Identifying and contacting sales prospects.
- Target specific accounts that we know will benefit from using Your Money Line. The primary focus industry will include K-12 school districts (spoiler: we have products that work really well in these spaces, hence the focus).
- Handle inbound requests from accounts that want to learn more about us and outbound calls to prospective clients.
- Run discovery, qualification, demo, and negotiation calls with prospective buyers.
- Manage the end-to-end deal cycle with our customers.
- Manage active pipeline; working towards quarterly revenue goals.
- Work with internal leadership to develop world-class products and processes.
To be successful in this role, the preferred requirements include:
- 2+ years of overperformance in a direct selling role (B2B major plus)
- Desire to be quota-carrying and work towards quarterly and annual objectives.
- Previous work directly selling to schools.
- Excellent communication, organization, time management, and people management skills.
- Quick learner, strong business acumen, and can wear “multiple hats” each day.
- Competitive base and commission pay
- Medical insurance
- Dental, vision, and life insurance (100% employer paid)
- Health savings account (HSA) with employer contributions
- Company stock options
- Work laptop
- Unlimited wellness time off
- Hybrid office model
- 20 days of paid time off annually
- Volunteer time off
- 10 paid holidays and 2 flex holidays
- Paid maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- 100% employer-provided life insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Monthly employee events
- Office snacks
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited access to our financial wellness software and our team of accredited financial guides
- Opportunity to work with a talented and innovative team in a fun tech startup environment
- Voted a 2023 Best Place to Work in Indiana
If you feel you meet these qualifications, you get excited by the idea of helping millions of people achieve financial stability, and you want to work with a diverse, hardworking team – we’d love to meet you.