Our growing company is searching for a motivated and outgoing Client Success Manager. The Client Success Manager’s main responsibilities are maintaining strong relationships with our clients as well as driving renewal and upsells through product adoption, all with the goal of achieving client satisfaction. The person in this role reports directly to the Vice President of Client Success and works cross-functionally to deliver an exceptional experience throughout the entire client lifecycle.
To be successful as a Client Success Manager, you should be able to resolve problematic situations efficiently and have excellent verbal and oral communication skills.
- Build strong relationships with assigned clients and continually delight them with a positive, client-centric attitude.
- Foster adoption of the Your Money Line platform and programming through ongoing engagement.
- Work with clients to ensure they find value in the company’s services as measured through NPS and Health Scores.
- Continuous improvement and oversight of client onboarding and user adoption to accelerate time-to-value and client collaboration of engagement strategies.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales, Business Operations, Marketing, and Financial Guide team to ensure an exceptional client experience.
- Serve as an internal advocate for the client’s voice and needs.
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal for a portfolio of clients in a 1:Many model.
- Drive upgrade revenue through increased contract length or expansion of programs.
The qualifications below are preferred but not required. We are open to hiring the right person regardless of background, education, or experience, provided you are a quick learner, a good communicator, and have integrity (you do what you say you will do).
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in account management, client success, technical support, or a combination (preferably in a B2B SaaS environment)
- Experience owning, forecasting, and exceeding renewal, and/or new business quotas
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs and train others
- Confidence and ability to communicate with client representatives from all levels of the organization
- Passion for serving clients and helping them achieve their organizational objectives through the use of the Your Money Line website and helpline
- Self-confidence and high energy; motivation and ability to excel in a growth environment
- Superior organizational and project management skills; close attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce, Asana, WordPress, or ActiveCampaign a plus
- Experience in personal finance, employee benefits, or fintech a plus
About Your Money Line:
Your Money Line simplifies financial wellness by providing expert guidance to make tomorrow clearer - at work, and at home. Founded by Pete the Planner®, Your Money Line is your uncomplicated financial guide using empathetic and experienced experts to lead the way. Our CFP® and AFC® certified expert team is the friendly voice your employees are looking for on their financial journey.
Hybrid Office Model
20 days of paid time off annually
1 day of volunteer time off annually
Monthly technology stipend
401K and Company Match