Your Money Line is on a mission to create financial stability and confidence for all. We’re democratizing financial coaching and offering an employee benefit that includes one-on-one guidance from certified professionals, leading financial literacy education, and a fintech software platform—all so people can live worry-free financial lives.
We’re looking for a humble, hungry, and people-smart Demand Generation Manager to help us level up our marketing efforts. This person’s primary responsibilities will be leading our paid efforts, being the point person for our lifecycle marketing, owning marketing automation, and at the end of the day, driving qualified meetings for our sales team. You’ll report to and be well supported by our VP of Marketing on strategy and execution.
- Guide our demand generation program, including strategy, planning, stakeholder engagement, and execution.
- Test and iterate on channels, tactics, and messaging to create a playbook that maximizes high-quality pipeline generation at an affordable CPL.
- Build a customer lifecycle journey and execute best practices to engage prospects through the funnel from nurture to opportunity.
- Own our marketing automation efforts and work closely with our Salesforce admin to ensure our sales/marketing ops work seamlessly together.
- Establish a regular reporting cadence and make recommendations for improvement based on results.
- Willingness to work closely with a small, energetic team—you’ll need to collaborate VERY closely with our Digital Marketing Manager and Content Marketing Strategist on all our marketing efforts, from design to copywriting.
- Collaborate with sales on outreach and follow-up communications, ensuring that handoffs between sales and marketing are done with excellence.
The qualifications below are preferred but not required. We are open to hiring the right person regardless of background, education, or experience, provided you are a quick learner, a good communicator, and have integrity (you do what you say you will do).
- 2-5 years of Demand generation experience, with expertise in leveraging digital channels to drive pipeline generation.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrable experience synthesizing data and making strategic decisions using a marketing automation tool.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic and tactical levels (you’re willing to build things yourself!)
- Ability to collaborate across departments with various stakeholders as needed.
- Ability to develop and optimize marketing strategies across key channels: paid social, paid search, email, owned website and media properties, and more.
- Experience with Salesforce, Webflow (new site coming in March!), or ActiveCampaign a plus (note—we are open to other MA tools based on your recommendation).
- Experience in B2B tech, personal finance, employee benefits, or fintech a plus.
- Comfort working in a hybrid work environment (we use Slack as our primary communication tool). Passionate team player willing to contribute to an empathetic and ambitious team culture.
Company Mission: We’re creating financial stability and confidence for all.
Company Values: Lead with empathy, Support the team, Embrace growth, Take care of yourself
✔️ Medical Insurance + Health Savings Account (HSA)
✔️ Elective Dental and Vision Insurance
✔️ Hybrid Office Model
✔️ 20 days of paid time off annually
✔️ Unlimited paid mental and physical wellness days
✔️ Volunteer time off
✔️ Paid Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption Leave
✔️ 10 Paid holidays and 2 “Flex” Holidays
✔️ Monthly technology stipend
✔️ Employer Paid Life Insurance
✔️ 401K and Company Match