At Your Money Line, we’re on a mission to help millions of individuals gain control of their personal financial lives. To help achieve that, we work with employers that offer our financial wellness solutions to their employees. Founded by Pete the Planner, Your Money Line gives these employees (people, like you and me!) access to our uncomplicated financial guidance tools – such as our call-in coaches and online dashboard – to help people find their way to their own financial freedom.
As a rapidly growing company, we are looking to grow both quickly and responsibly. To do so, we’re looking to add other wonderful humans to our team!
Here’s what we’re looking for in an ideal teammate:
- Has a growth mindset
- Has an innate desire to help others
- Has no problem checking their ego at the door
- Wants to be a part of growing something special
This role is primarily responsible for finding and bringing on new customers! More specific day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Target specific accounts that we know will benefit from using Your Money Line. The primary focus industries will initially include non-profit health, higher ed, and K-12 school districts, and municipalities (spoiler: we have products that work really well in these spaces, hence the focus).
- Handle inbound requests from accounts that want to learn more about us.
- Run discovery, qualification, demo, and negotiation calls with prospective buyers.
- Manage the end-to-end deal cycle with our customers.
- Managing and forecasting active pipeline; working towards quarterly revenue goals.
- Work with internal leadership (VP of Sales, Executive team) to develop world-class products and processes.
To be successful in this role, the preferred requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of over performance in a direct selling role.
- Previous work in the private sector (with schools, municipalities, non-profit health, etc.)
- Desire to be quota carrying and work towards quarterly and annual objectives.
- Excellent communication, organization, time management, and people management skills.
- Quick learner, strong business acumen, and can wear “multiple hats” each day.
Benefits of this position include:
- Competitive base and bonus pay
- 20 days of paid time off annually
- 1 day of volunteer time off annually
- Medical insurance
- Monthly technology stipend
- Life Insurance
- 401K Match
- Hybrid office model
If you feel you meet these qualifications, you get excited by the idea of helping millions of people achieve financial stability, and you want to work with a diverse, hardworking team – we’d love to meet you.